Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Doing it yourself.

 💞

Don't ask anyone to do what you YOURSELF,... are NOT doing.... Long ago,...a wise young yogi looked up at me and said, "adults ask others to do things without doing those things themselves...." I simply paused.  From that point,.. I LISTENED more closely, to the demands of others.  You have most likely heard it and,.. well, maybe even SAID it yourself.  DO THIS....maybe knowing, maybe NOT knowing that you, yourself, weren't or WOULDN'T do it...So, this is not criticism but an opportunity to look within.  Are you? ....Are you asking others to do things that you, yourself are not doing?... because, that quote from above, came from the mouth of a child, a child that resembles me... at a VERY young age - that looked around acknowledged truth.  We talked about it, it was PROFOUND for me and I am not perfect but ... I work VERY hard to live in a way that is authentic.... live in a way that my own son would be able to count on the words that I speak.  

Who are we becoming, as moms, parents, people, humans,... YOGA TEACHERS?  Are you asking (even silently in your heart ) of others, things that YOU, yourself, are not willing to "DO" yourself. 

just take a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOGA. REVERENCE,... & Things working out

 Things have a way of working out. 💚🙏 As much as we stress and toil over what happens around us and "to us"... We can really get...