Saturday, October 26, 2019

My Very First Blog Post - My Yoga Tree Learning

Hello Everyone!
As we ramp up our new website, create our social media channels and really begin to dive into this vast technological realm; we have to ask ourselves the question of why?

My first thoughts are to help people and share! And secondly, it's been a lifelong dream to outwardly communicate my thoughts on Yoga, Yoga Training, Education, Food and overall Mind/Body Health to the masses. As the opportunity arose to embark on such a venture, I jumped in to give it a wholehearted try.

Wish me luck! Subscribe to our channels of your preference, join in on the classes and please join in on the conversation.

Here we go!
K


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOGA. REVERENCE,... & Things working out

 Things have a way of working out. 💚🙏 As much as we stress and toil over what happens around us and "to us"... We can really get...